Third Party References
Bestwebsitebuilders.org contains references to names, marks, data, content of third parties; links to third-party websites; and descriptions of services and products provided by third parties. These references, links, and descriptions are provided solely for your convenience. We do not endorse these parties, their content, or any products or services they offer. If you choose to deal with third parties, you agree that you have a direct relationship with them and are solely responsible for any such dealings. If you have concerns with any third-party website, please address them with the administrator of that website.
The following is a partial list of activities that are prohibited on or through Bestwebsitebuilders.org, that are related to:
- transmission of “junk mail” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spam” or harvesting or otherwise collecting personally identifiable information about Service users, including names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, without their consent;
- viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other similar forms of malware;
- soliciting passwords or personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes from other users;
- using any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or “scrape” web pages or the content contained in the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- decompiling, reverse engineering, or disassembling the software;
- imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service or our hardware and software infrastructure or that of any of its Licensors or Suppliers.
When you visit Bestwebsitebuilders.org you will be solely responsible:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with the site;
- for ensuring that your computer is compatible with the hardware and software used by our site, which hardware and software may be changed from time to time;
- not to use the site in any manner, as determined by the law, that violates:
- the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- the privacy rights or publicity rights of any third party;
- the terms and conditions or any of the policies or incorporated agreements.
No ownership or copyrights to any Licensed Material on Bestwebsitebuilders.org are granted, so the data may not be used:
- for Materials that could be harmful to minors or advocate harassment of another person;
- to sell, assign, grant a security interest or transfer any right of the site;
- to be incorporated into product or service in physical or digital form, such as e-cards, calendars, posters, or screensavers;
- in logos, trademarks, services marks or any other branding or identifiers.
If any Licensed Material is used in connection with a sensitive, unflattering or controversial subject, the user must include a statement that the image is used for illustrative purposes only and the individual is a model.